Who We Are
Our contact details
Name: Mr Andrew harris
Address:34 Peterborough Road, Eye, Peterborough, PE6 7YB
Phone Number:01733 706223
E-mail:contact us via www.athenaholistics.co.uk
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual to us or relates to an identifiable individual, including:
- a) Name
- b) Company Name
- c) Postal Address
- d) Email Address
- e) Telephone Number
We need to collect and process these types of Personal Information in order to provide you with the services we offer. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the services we offer.
Collection Of Personal Information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- When you submit our contact form on our website located at athenaholistics.co.uk
The only types of personal information we will collect from you are as follows:
1] Client Consultation Form – we will collect ONLY the following information: Name, age, address, telephone numbers, basic medical background in the form of a checklist, doctor name & address, very basic lifestyle activity and your signature of consent
- Record of Client’s Treatments – we will record ONLY the following information, treatment provided and what was discussed, the results of the treatment and any recommendations offered to the client from the therapist.
- Training Course Application Form – this form will record ONLY the following information: name, address, email, telephone number and the indication of training course booked.
How we get the information and why we do we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- The Client Consultation Form is a blank downloadable document off our website. This information is NOT stored electronically. This form is completed in hand writing by the client prior to their therapy session. Or this form is completed by hand writing on the day of the therapy session. This information that we collect is very basic medical checklist of information. It is important so that the therapist can determine whether you are suitable to have the therapy treatment that you have requested. If it is determined that you are not suitable for the treatment then the therapist may request that you obtain a doctor’s approval for you to have the therapy at another convenient date and time. We have a legal requirement to collect this information for the purposes of our insurers. This form will require your signature for your consent for the therapy treatment to commence
- Record of Client’s Treatments – this is a record of the Clients’ treatments as completed by the therapist at the end of every session. It will record the date, what therapy treatment was provided, the results of the treatment and any recommendations offered by the therapist to the client.
- Training Course application Form – this information is completed prior to the commencement of the course or workshop. The purpose of this information is to ensure the accuracy of the names to be printed onto course certificates and to be either handed to the client or to be sent in the post
Use Of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- To respond to your enquiries and provide you with related customer services.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via contact us via our website: athenaholistics.co.uk
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information
We use the information as named below that you have given us in order to assess whether you are eligible to receive the treatment. It is information only for the therapist.
The following records of information namely: The Client Consultation Sheet, Record of Client’s treatments and Course Application Forms are ONLy stored information and that we DO NOT share any of this information with any other businesses or 3rd party. This information is kept with our organisation only
How we store your information
All the above information is kept securely in paper form only at our premises. Your information will be kept for two years at which then it will be destroyed using a shredding machine
Other Information We Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
1) Browser and device information
2) Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
3) Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
4) Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmc, ga, gat, gid||We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on
its servers in the US, and neither Pebble Ltd or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
We do not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone and will only disclose this information for legal reasons and if required by law.
Marketing & Communication
We send communication(s) to our customers in relation to their enquiries, this is in multiple ways including but not limited to email communication and telephone communication. We will ask you first before sending you specific marketing emails and require you to confirm you would like to receive these before we send them.
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organisation. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at via our website: www.athenaholistics.co.uk Contact us page if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
How You Can Access, Change Or Suppress Your Personal Information
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may make this request by contacting us via our contact page. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed unless asked to do so.
How To Speak To Us About Data Protection
You can email us at contact us via our contact us page on our website www.athenaholistics.co.uk
13th December 2018